2. I walk around at work in my socks.
3. I know there are multiple meanings for the word noniin.
4. Even if there is absolutely no traffic, I wait to walk across the street until the light changes.
5. I sit quietly on the bus, except to tell the bus driver kiitos when I exit.
6. I own hand-knit wool socks.
7. I've gone swimming in an ice covered lake.
9. I understand that the 2:00 coffee break (or sparkling wine break) is a critical part of the day, even when you don't drink coffee.
10. I pronounce the name of my street well enough that people actually know where I live.
And last but not least...